English, German, Polish
Tropical Islands, Copenhagen
Camp for youth: 40 lessons (3 hours in the morning + workshops)
Camp for children: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language lessons every day in the morning
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training – a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Camp for children - Polish language - minimum age - 11
Camp for children - German language - minimum age - 11
- full day trip to Międzyzdroje and Wolin National Park
- sports: swimming in the sea, volleyball, basketball, table tennis
- evening activities: language quizzes and games, contests, discos
- specialized activities: visual art, music and theatre, foreign language orienteering
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for every participant (to download)
- Windsurfing lessons
6 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
Cost: PLN 350
- Water adventure
Classes with swimming instructors, 6 hours during the stay, the programme includes: kayak expedition, pedal boat, banana boat towing on the lake, attempts of SUP surfing.
Cost: 300 PLN
Note: You can only take part in one type of lessons/programme.
- Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle, Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves, waterfalls and many other attractions! Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 350 + EUR 60
- Optional trip to Copenhagen
full day stay in Copenhagen including the statue of The Little Mermaid, Changing the Guard, the Marble Church, Strøget - longest pedestrian street of northern Europe, Andersen's statue, a cruise of the Copenhagen’s canals. Valid passport required.
Cost: PLN 400 + EUR 10
Note: You can take part only in one type of event
Międzycechowy holiday resort situated in Międzywodzie It is famous for having one of the most beautiful and cleanest beaches on the coast. The local landscape features an attractive pine forest and sand.
- ensuite 3 - and 4 - bed rooms with full board
- table tennis
- volleyball court
- football pitch
We offer transfer from Wrocław, Warszawa, Poznań, Kraków, Katowice.
Wrocław, Poznań, Warszawa -290 zł
Katowice, Kraków -330 zł
How to book
Booking step by step
In order to become the participant of the camp it is necessary to: book a place via the Internet
- by filling in the following form.
- after receiving the confirmation it is necessary to pay the first instalment of the camp
LEKTOR Travel sp. z o.o
ul. Oławska 25
Later it is necessary
- to fill in and send online and by post enrollment form (signed by the parents)
- to fill in and send online language test