English, German, Polish, Spanish
Tropical Islands, Copenhagen, Legoland
Camp for youth: 40 lessons (3 hours in the morning + workshops)
Camp for children: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language lessons every day in the morning
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training – a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
- full day trip to Międzyzdroje and Wolin National Park
- excursion to Dziwnów and boat trip
- sports: swimming in the sea, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, unihockey
- evening activities: language quizzes and games, contests, discos
- specialized activities: visual art, music and theatre, foreign language orienteering
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for every participant (to download)
- Windsurfing lessons
6 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
Cost: PLN 250
- Adrenaline hunters
6 hours various trainings with instructors including: paintball, shooting with ASG weapons, canoeing expedition
Cost: 250 PLN
Note: You can only take part in one type of lessons.
- Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle, Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves, waterfalls and many other attractions! Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 250 + EUR 45
- Optional trip to Copenhagen
full day stay in Copenhagen including the statue of The Little Mermaid, Changing the Guard, the Marble Church, Strøget - longest pedestrian street of northern Europe, Andersen's statue, a cruise of the Copenhagen’s canals. Valid passport required.
Cost: PLN 300 + EUR 10
- Optional trip to Legoland
Full day stay in Legoland offering: Miniland - the whole world in miniature and the delight of famous buildings, capitals, small cities and exciting places built out of more than 20 million LEGO® bricks. more than 50 exciting rides. Imagination Zone, Adventure Land, Knights' Kingdom, Vikings River Splash etc. Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 300 + EUR 45
Note: You can take part only in one type of event.
Międzycechowy holiday resort situated in Międzywodzie It is famous for having one of the most beautiful and cleanest beaches on the coast. The local landscape features an attractive pine forest and sand.
- ensuite 3 - and 4 - bed rooms with full board
- table tennis
- volleyball court
- football pitch
We offer transfer from Wrocław, Warszawa, Poznań, Kraków, Katowice.
Wrocław, Poznań, Warszawa -200 zł
Katowice, Kraków -240 zł
Booking step by step
In order to become the participant of the camp it is necessary to: book a place via the Internet
- by filling in the following form.
- after receiving the confirmation it is necessary to pay the first instalment of the camp
LEKTOR Travel sp. z o.o
ul. Oławska 25
Later it is necessary